Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins II4 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“A moist white cake muffin with a wonderful strawberry cheesecake inside, and a crumb topping with pecans on top.” - by jmacsaunders
Original recipe yields 6 large muffins
- Cream together the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a bowl.
- Shape the cream cheese mixture into a log, then wrap with plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
- Place the strawberry preserves in a small bowl and freeze while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Place 1/2 cup biscuit mix and 2 tablespoons white sugar in a bowl.
- Cut 2 tablespoons cold butter into the biscuit mix-sugar mixture with a knife or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; refrigerate crumb mixture.
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Line 6 extra large muffin cups with paper liners.
- Whisk together 2 cups biscuit mix, 3/4 cup white sugar, milk, egg, and 1/3 cup of melted butter in a bowl.
- Fill each prepared muffin cup half full of batter. Reserve remaining batter.
- Divide the cold strawberry preserves evenly over the batter.
- Cut the cold cream cheese log into 6 equal pieces, and place each piece on top of the strawberry preserves.
- Top each muffin cup with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle muffins with the crumb mixture and chopped pecans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 718 cal
- 39.3 g
- 86 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"I am the author of this recipe. Sheesh I submitted it years ago....anyhow. I've fixed it so it works and added a pic as to how it should look. As for the cheese, use HALF. (4oz cream cheese, 1/3 c..." See moreup sugar). Just sprinkle the pecans on each. I didn't even use all the topping I had about 1-2 T of it leftover. I also baked mine for 30 min. I let them cool in the pan for 10 min before removing. I hope this helps. Sorry about the incorrect amounts!"
"These didn't work out for me at all. Way to much cheese, the strawberry jam and even the nuts on top all sank to the bottom. Fell apart when i tried to take them out of pan after cooling...." See more"
Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast
Just swipe to see more like this.