Accidental Fish66 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“This is one of my family's favorite fish recipes for southern cooking. Serve over rice. Steamed vegetables go great with this dish.” - by Becca
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Rub the mahi mahi fillets with the olive oil and lay into a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- While the mahi mahi bakes, melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir the garlic, lemon juice, and hot sauce into the melted butter; simmer together for 1 minute. Add the tomato and green onion to the butter mixture; cook and stir until hot. Spoon over the baked fish to serve.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 556 cal
- 51.7 g
- 3 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (66)Rate This Recipe
"This fish was excellent! I did make a few changes though. I put a little bit of extra virgin olive oil on the fish and salt and pepper before baking it. I turned the broiler on for about 2 minutes ..." See moreafter the 20 minutes was up. I used half the butter and did not add tomato to the sauce. Instead, I added extra lemon juice and fresh parsley. This recipe is certainly a keeper!!!"
"Awesome! I had cod on hand but made per recipe. Wow was it great. Fixed over steamed veggies. I have to admit it didn't sound so great with just a few ingredients but I was totally wrong. I did add a..." See more little more hot sauce and black pepper the second helping. Very easy to make. Like the commercial, I ate the whole thing myself. Keeper for sure. Thanks, Becca for sharing."
Fish on a Plank
Lemon Pepper Dill Fish
Just swipe to see more like this.