Nicola's Pad Thai4 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 8 hr 30 min
“The result of loving pad Thai and endless tweaks to the ingredients lead me to this amazing dish.” - by Nbelskis
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Soak uncooked noodles in 8 cups of water until soft, 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain rice noodles and set aside.
- Whisk together vegetable broth, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, peanut butter, 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, onion powder, tamarind paste, hot chile paste, garlic powder, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, ground coriander, ground ginger, salt, and ground black pepper in a saucepan.
- Heat sauce over medium heat until it bubbles; reduce heat to low, and simmer sauce while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a large wok over medium heat.
- Cook and stir broccoli, carrots, snow peas, water chestnuts, baby corn, mushrooms, and zucchini in the wok until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the drained noodles and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to vegetables. Cook and stir until noodles are heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the wok from heat and pour the sauce over vegetables and rice noodles.
- Toss to fully coat the vegetables and rice noodles with sauce.
- Garnish with peanuts, 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, and paprika.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 520 cal
- 24.2 g
- 70.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"Yummo! This is amazing. I tripled the sauce based on a 1lb package of Thai Rice noodles. I don't know what tamarind paste is so I just left it out. It easily fed my family of 6. Great recipe...." See more"
"We really liked this! I'm guessing if I'd followed the directions exactly it would have been even better, but I realized after I started that I didn't have cilantro or water chestnuts. I also used c..." See morehicken broth rather than vegetable."
Joe's Fusion Chicken Pad Thai
Tantalizing Pad Thai
Just swipe to see more like this.