Brownie Cheesecake Hearts0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“Chocolate chunk brownies swirled with rich cheesecake are topped with a creamy chocolate ganache. It makes a perfect Valentine's dessert!” - by Larma
Original recipe yields 15 hearts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Butter the heart-shaped molds.
- Beat brownie mix, vegetable oil, water, and 1 egg together in a bowl until smooth and well mixed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared heart molds.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. The mixture should be noticeably lighter in color. Beat in 1 egg until smooth.
- Spoon a dollop of the cream cheese mixture into each heart mold and mix slightly with a knife to make decorative swirls of cream cheese filling in the brownie batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- While brownies are baking, place chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring after each time, until the chocolate is warm, smooth, and melted.
- Stir heavy cream into the chocolate. Mixture will be clumpy.
- Remove hearts from oven, and immediately spread about 1 tablespoon of chocolate mixture over each heart.
- Return the hearts to the oven and bake until the chocolate topping spreads out, about 5 minutes. Cool before serving.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 337 cal
- 20.7 g
- 37.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Brownie Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Brownie Caramel Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.