Fluffy Strawberry Pie1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 30 min
“My grandmother made this pie every year for Thanksgiving. She would make it with a homemade pie crust, but I love it with a graham cracker crust. Either way is great! It's good with any type of pie crust. It's perfect for a very sweet and light dessert. It just melts in your mouth! Enjoy! It does not freeze well.” - by Starr
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch pie
- Mix strawberry-flavored gelatin mix, sugar, and boiling water together in a large bowl, stirring until gelatin and sugar have dissolved.
- Refrigerate gelatin mixture until it begins to turn thick and syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- Gently fold frozen whipped topping into the gelatin mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Fold the 2 1/2 cups of sliced strawberries into the whipped topping mixture.
- Spoon filling into the graham cracker crust and decorate edge of filling with 8 strawberry halves.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 318 cal
- 14.7 g
- 45.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"This was O.K. but nothing sets it apart from other strawberry Jello pies that I've had. Set your timer for 10 minutes for the gelatin mixture to thicken because I checked it at 15 minutes, and it so..." See morelidified...had to throw away and start over. On the positive side, this is easy to put together. I would have preferred a regular pie crust, but that's just a personal preference. Sorry, this tastes pretty good but just pretty ordinary."
Strawberry Glazed Pie
Fresh Strawberry Pie II
Just swipe to see more like this.