Cheesy Chicken Stir Fry0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“Quick and easy meal that is also easy on the taste buds! It is cheap to make and serves great as leftovers. This recipe makes over 2 servings, enough for seconds or leftovers. As shortcuts I use frozen white rice and veggies (1 package) and a stir fry medley from the produce section or sometimes the freezer aisle.” - by bschmoll
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. Allow rice to stand covered while you finish the remaining steps.
- Heat olive oil, garlic salt, black pepper, and parsley in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Cook and stir chicken strips in olive oil until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli, carrots, and snap peas; cover the skillet, and cook until carrots are tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Stir condensed Cheddar cheese soup into chicken and vegetables; mix well and bring to a simmer. Cook and stir until chicken and vegetables are coated with sauce.
- To serve, mound cooked rice on a platter, and top with chicken and vegetables in sauce. Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese to serve.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 425 cal
- 9.4 g
- 61.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Citrus Chicken Stir Fry
Orange Chicken Stir Fry
Just swipe to see more like this.