Coconut Chicken Stir Fry32 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Creamy coconut milk and chicken kicked up with a strong assortment of spices. Serve over rice or pasta. I also like to use this as a filling for wraps or pita bread.” - by greystonecooks
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Melt butter in large frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook and stir the cumin seeds in butter until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir chicken into the skillet with cumin seeds, and cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain any excess juices, if any.
- Pour vegetable oil into skillet with chicken, and heat oil until sizzling.
- Mix in onion, carrots, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, honey, ground cumin, cinnamon, curry powder, salt, and black pepper to the pan; cook until onions are translucent and carrots done, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and simmer until flavors have blended, about 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 657 cal
- 45.3 g
- 14.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (32)Rate This Recipe
"We enjoyed this very much. We used lite coconut milk. Next time we will add more than 1/2 t curry because we really like it...." See more"
"This was so delicious, I simply made it as a main dish and steamed up some green beans to serve with it. I would have licked my plate if I didn't have any class- the coconut makes such a rich and crea..." See moremy sauce for this dish!"
Citrus Chicken Stir Fry
Orange Chicken Stir Fry
Just swipe to see more like this.