Oven-Fried Bananas5 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“A unique and delicious low-fat dessert! For a chocolatey twist, coat the bananas in crushed puffed cocoa cereal instead of the breadcrumbs. Serve while hot, on top of fat-free ice cream. Alternatively, you can melt 2-3 tablespoons of ice cream and use to dip bananas in.” - by Wellspring Weight Loss
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine bread crumbs, no-calorie sweetener, cinnamon, ginger, and salt in a bowl.
- Spray banana slices on both sides with the cooking spray.
- Roll banana slices in the bread crumb mixture to coat, and arrange slices on the prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the banana slices again.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 121 cal
- 1.4 g
- 26.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"Delicious and easy! I used crushed cornflakes instead of bread crumbs and baked quickly in my toaster oven...." See more"
"AMAZING. I used crushed plain Cheerios instead of bread crumbs and I didn't have any ginger (and I substituted brown sugar instead of fake sugar) but these turned out INCREDIBLE!! Make sure you are VE..." See moreRY generous with the cooking spray though so everything sticks. I served mine with a little bowl of melted chocolate chips! :)"
Slow Cooker Bananas Foster
Just swipe to see more like this.