Twinlow Peanut Butter Cookies1 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“This summer camp favorite makes a delicious crisp-CHEWY peanut butter cookie.” - by KARINKAY
Original recipe yields 10 dozen cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line several baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate large bowl, cream brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter together until evenly mixed and smooth.
- Beat in eggs.
- Stir the the flour mixture into the peanut butter mixture to make a smooth dough.
- Place white sugar into a shallow bowl.
- Roll dough into tablespoon-size balls, then roll in the white sugar to coat all sides.
- Place cookies onto the prepared baking sheets at least 1 inch apart.
- Press each cookie down flat with a fork, making a cross-cross pattern.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned on the bottom, about 12 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheets about 5 minutes before removing to finish cooling on wire racks.
Amount Per Serving (120 total)
- 141 cal
- 8.2 g
- 15.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I'm sorry but the cookies didn't taste very well. I followed the instrutions exactly as it was written. It tastes like hot flour and butter. I'm sorry for the bad review. :(..." See more"
Mrs. Sigg's Peanut Butter Cookies
Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.