Simple Slow Cooker Pork Chops45 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 6 hr
- Ready In: 6 hr 10 min
“Mushrooms, potatoes, and tender pork chops are slow cooked in a creamy, oniony sauce in this comforting one-pot meal.” - by CARRIE98
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix together cream of mushroom soup, golden mushroom soup, onion soup mix, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and water in a slow cooker.
- Stir in onion, mushrooms, and potatoes.
- Place pork chops in the mushroom mixture, turning to coat both sides.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Spoon the mushroom sauce over the pork chops and potatoes for serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 289 cal
- 6.7 g
- 43.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (45)Rate This Recipe
"well, I made a bunch of substitutions since I didn't have everything - canned mushrooms instead of fresh, one can cream of chicken soup and one can of chicken gravy, and sweet potatoes instead of whit..." See moree, and it ended up absolutely delicious!"
"This was very good. It tasted almost like a beef stew but with only pork. Next time I think I am going to add some carrots and serve with a side of cottage cheese!..." See more"
"I changed this a bit as I only had cream of mushroom soup and no Worcestershire sauce or brown sugar. I also used 2tbls Mrs Dash Onion and herb mix instead of the onion based on the other reviews of ..." See moreusing onion soup mix and I wanted to make it low salt. I also used the healthy request version of the soup. Everyone loved it, even my little kids!"
Saucy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Slow Cooker Pork Chops II
Just swipe to see more like this.