Irresistible Eggplant Lasagna0 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 40 min
“A delicious lasagna using eggplant in place of noodles!” - by Aimee Hertzog
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cook and stir olive oil and eggplant in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add water if needed to prevent burning. Set aside.
- Season ground turkey with Creole seasoning; cook and stir in a pot over medium heat until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Stir garlic, crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, crushed red pepper, and mixed vegetables into ground turkey; simmer 10 minutes.
- Combine Mozzarella cheese, Provolone cheese, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Combine ricotta cheese, egg whites, milk and Italian seasoning in a separate bowl.
- Pour half of tomato sauce into a 13x9 baking dish.
- Layer half of eggplant on top of sauce layer.
- Spoon half of ricotta mixture on top of eggplant.
- Sprinkle half of Mozzarella mixture on top of ricotta mixture.
- Repeat layering process with the remaining ingredients.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and place pan on baking sheet in case of drips.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove cover; bake another 15 minutes, until cheese is browned and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 505 cal
- 25.2 g
- 32.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Nat and Darcy's Amazing Eggplant Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.