Roasted Parmesan Asparagus7 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 15 min
“Great way to serve asparagus, and yummy too.” - by to my kitchen
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place oven rack on top third of oven.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add asparagus, cover, and steam until barely tender, 2 to 4 minutes depending on thickness.
- Place steamed asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and roll asparagus spears in oil until they are coated.
- Sprinkle with ground black pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Do not turn or shake asparagus.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 44 cal
- 2 g
- 4.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"We love roasted asparagus. I don't know if the initial steaming (blanching) is really necessary. We like our asparagus on the crisp side though...." See more"
"I did not bother messing with the steam step. I just layered the asparagus on the baking sheet and followed the rest of the instructions as listed. I did add a sprinkling of salt. I did bake mine just..." See more a touch longer--almost 15 minutes. Pretty good. No leftovers--what my family did not eat, I did."
Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan
Roasted Asparagus with Shallots
Just swipe to see more like this.