Grilled Lemon Parmesan Asparagus9 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 15 min
“A quick way to dazzle up your asparagus for grilling. It offers great flavoring with inexpensive items usually found in the home.” - by xmln3x
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill on medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Place asparagus in a large shallow bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice, going from bottom to top of stalks. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over asparagus. Lightly toss to coat each spear.
- Transfer coated asparagus to the preheated grill with tongs.
- Grill to desired tenderness, 3 to 7 minutes. Before serving, sprinkle asparagus with additional Parmesan cheese.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 75 cal
- 4.9 g
- 4.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"Am giving your tasty recipe a four star rating. Would have given it a five had you punched up the flavor by marinating the asparagus first. To marinate: Place the asparagus in a shallow baking dish, ..." See moretriple the lemon juice and olive oil, drizzle over the asparagus and marinate at room temperature for one hour, turning about three or four times. Then drain off the marinade and toss with the parmesan to coat. Be sure to use fresh Parmesan instead of the jarred type that has added salt and chemicals to keep it from lumping during storage. If your grill doesn't have a grill plate use two bamboo skewers instead of one to thread asparagus spears for easy turning and to help keep the asparagus from slipping through the bars. Heck, whether you have a grill plate or not use the skewers for easy turning ;-) If you're a garlic and lemon flavor lover add one teaspoon of minced garlic to the lemon and oil marinade."
"Nice easy - fast recipe. We love grilled asparagus. I like garlic but not everyone does. I used a grill topper so the asparagus didn't fall through the grates . This is a great spring treat...." See more"
Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan
Asparagus Salad with Lemon and Feta
Just swipe to see more like this.