Pan Fried Halibut7 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“This recipe takes an often boring fish and turns it into something you'd be pleased to get at a restaurant.” - by ellenmoriah
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk egg in a small bowl.
- Combine flour, herbes de Provence, seafood seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a separate small bowl.
- Cut halibut into 4 equal pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Dip each piece of halibut in whisked egg.
- Dredge all sides of each piece in flour mixture to evenly coat; tap off excess flour.
- Place coated pieces immediately in the hot olive oil.
- Cook the halibut until lightly browned, about 5 minutes; turn and cook until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, another 2 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 323 cal
- 10.5 g
- 25.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"I am a pretty inexperienced cook & have always been a bit intimidated with trying to "bread" things. This was simple, quick, and the fish was so tasty! It's a basic start, easy to embelish...." See more"
Baked Halibut Sitka
Fiesta Lime Parmesan Halibut
Just swipe to see more like this.