Cannoli Cream Dessert5 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“This is my version of an elegant cannoli dessert! It is perfect for a romantic evening!” - by Lillian
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Stir together ricotta cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla and almond extracts in a bowl until smooth.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a separate bowl.
- Spoon about 1/4 of the graham cracker mixture into 2 wine glasses.
- Layer about 1/4 the cheese mixture on top, then repeat the layers with the remaining cracker crumbs and ricotta cheese.
- Top with chopped peaches and grated chocolate. Chill until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 492 cal
- 26.6 g
- 48.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"Please use pure extracts, not imitation!..." See more"
"This was a pretty dessert. I put it in two small drink glasses. I added a couple of extra Tblsp. of powdered sugar to the cheese. I tried a little with the almond exract, but preferred it without. For..." See more some reason, when I was done with the layers I still had half of the graham crumbs left. My crumbs wouldn't come together, and think maybe they were expiring. I used 1/2, but honestly think I would have preferred much less. I liked the combination of the flavors of the sweetened ricotta, peaches, and chocolate. I would not have thought to put those flavors together and liked how it wasn't too sweet. The 3 together, only, with a little lite whipped topping would have been fine to me. Now, I just have to figure out what else to do with this ricotta cheese? I never have bought it before, it's actually not too bad."
Buster Bar Ice Cream Dessert
Coconut Cream Dream Dessert
Just swipe to see more like this.