Fiesta Lime Parmesan Halibut0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Everyone loved this one, hope you enjoy.” - by JoshTignor
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Season halibut steaks with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon lime-flavored seasoning blend.
- Arrange the halibut steaks on a baking dish.
- Place panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, 1/8 teaspoon lime-flavored seasoning blend, thyme, and garlic in a blender.
- Blend with enough olive oil to just moisten the panko crumbs.
- Spoon panko crumb mixture over the halibut.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 20 to 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 540 cal
- 33.9 g
- 19.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
No reviews (yet). Have you made this recipe? Be the first to review it!
Just swipe to see more like this.