Baked Parmesan Tilapia74 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“A quick and yummy way to prepare crispy tilapia the whole family will love, without frying. I get asked to make this several times a week by everyone in my family, especially the kids!” - by Mike
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Line an 11-17-inch baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Mix milk and ranch dressing in a shallow bowl. Place flour in a separate shallow bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, black pepper, celery salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, parsley, and basil in a bowl.
- Spray bread crumb mixture with cooking spray until damp, then whisk bread crumbs. Repeat spraying and whisking 3 more times to lightly moisten crumb mixture with cooking spray.
- Transfer crumb mixture to a large resealable plastic bag.
- Gently press tilapia fillets into the flour to coat, and shake off the excess flour.
- Dip the fillets into the ranch dressing mixture.
- Place all the fillets into the resealable plastic bag; seal bag and shake to coat fish with bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange tilapia on prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray the breaded fish with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish is easily flaked with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 357 cal
- 12.8 g
- 17.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (74)Rate This Recipe
"Turned out GREAT.... I used olive oil instead of cooking spray!!..." See more"
"I made this exactly as the recipe directed and it was awesome! My husband and daughter are not big fish eaters but they both liked this a lot! Thanks!..." See more"
Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
Baked Tilapia in Garlic and Olive Oil
Just swipe to see more like this.