Baked Halibut Sitka14 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Moist and delicious halibut is baked in a creamy topping with green onions and dill. This is the perfect recipe for dinner parties. Everybody loves this dish!” - by jalexandropoulos
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Season halibut with salt and ground black pepper.
- Place halibut in the greased baking dish.
- Combine green onions, mayonnaise, sour cream, and dill in a bowl.
- Spread green onion mixture evenly over each halibut piece.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 354 cal
- 21.5 g
- 4.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (14)Rate This Recipe
"Really, really good! I made the recipe to a T - didn't change a thing and everyone loved it. Some paprika or seafood seasoning on the fish itself might be a nice touch. Next time, and there will be..." See more a next time!"
"I had some halibut stashed in the freezer and decided to give this a try. It was very good! I baked this in individual oval Corningware dishes, which helped to contain the yummy sauce. I didn’t thi..." See morenk an oven temperature as high as 475 was necessary, so I baked mine at 400 degrees and they were perfectly cooked in 20-25 minutes. I think 20 minutes at 475 would have overcooked the fish. This is super easy and we enjoyed it."
"This recipe is outstanding! I couldn't afford halibut, so I used cod instead. My entire family devoured this and requested that I make it again very soon. I was a little concerned that the sauce wo..." See moreuld be bland, but it was just right. I'll be watching for halibut to go on sale so we can try the recipe as intended, but until then, this will be in our regular rotation for other types of fish. Thanks for sharing!"
Fiesta Lime Parmesan Halibut
Just swipe to see more like this.