Parsley and Parmesan Crusted Pork Tenderloin10 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“An easy way to dress up pork for your family or for guests! Serve with egg noodles or rice.” - by TudorPrincess
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange pork tenderloins in the baking dish.
- Mix together bread crumbs, parsley, Parmesan cheese, thyme, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; set aside.
- Stir mustard and garlic together in a bowl. Spread mustard mixture over the pork.
- Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the mustard coating.
- Bake pork in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Allow pork to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 252 cal
- 6.8 g
- 14.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"this was really good, probably didn't need as much bread crumb mixture as stated. I'll use half the bread mixture next time, but very moist and tender. i cooked the terderloins 30 mins. instead of the..." See more 20 mins that was suggested they were perfect."
"If you’re simply going to top the tenderloin with the crumb mixture you can easily get by with just half of what’s called for. Once I mixed it up and realized I had way more than I needed, a side of ..." See moreme said to simply bag the rest and use it another time (it would have been great on shrimp!). But what I ended up doing was to coat the entire tenderloin with the mustard/garlic mixture, then completely cover it in the bread crumb mixture and drizzled a little olive oil over the top. To prevent it from getting soggy on the bottom, I roasted it on a rack I placed on a cookie sheet. My tenderloin was almost exactly a pound, and it cooked to perfect tender and juicy perfection at 425 degrees for 25 minutes. This is one of the better pork tenderloin recipes I’ve tried, uniquely flavorful with elegant, company-worthy presentation. I used fresh thyme, using the rule of thumb three times as much as dried. I served this with Oven-Roasted Potatoes and Savory Summer Squash, both recipes also from this site."
Chipotle Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Just swipe to see more like this.