Parmesan Crusted Dinner Rolls4 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 5 hr 35 min
“These are delicious white bread rolls that are dipped in butter, then rolled in Parmesan and left to rise. These are especially great for Thanksgiving and Christmas.” - by SWilder
Original recipe yields 1 dozen rolls
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Place Parmesan cheese into a shallow bowl.
- Cut thawed bread dough into 12 pieces, then cut each piece into 3 more pieces, for a total of 36.
- Roll each piece into a ball and dip into the melted butter.
- Gently press the buttered dough ball into the Parmesan cheese.
- Place 3 coated balls into each prepared muffin cup.
- Cover with a light cloth and let rise in a warm place (80 to 95 degrees F (27 to 35 degrees C)) until doubled in volume, 5 to 7 hours, depending on the room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 202 cal
- 11.1 g
- 18.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"Quick, easy and soooo good. I'm making my 2nd batch today but going to omit the parmesan, just roll dough in butter, rise and bake. I'm sure these would also be very good rolled in cinnamon/sugar. M..." See moreade these to serve with home made hamburger veg. soup and it was the perfect comfort food meal."
Angie's Perfect Dinner Rolls
Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread
Just swipe to see more like this.