Grilled Asparagus with Cilantro Lemon Butter10 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“My newfound taste for asparagus has given me something new to create with. Here is one of the first, a great side with any meal!” - by Christine
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and place a sheet of aluminum foil on the grate.
- While grill is heating, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Drop asparagus spears into boiling water and stir gently; cook until the asparagus are bright green but still crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain the asparagus and cool quickly under a stream of cold water.
- Place asparagus into a bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Place asparagus onto the foil-lined grill grate and cook until tender, 7 to 10 minutes. Turn spears over several times with tongs.
- Transfer grilled asparagus to a serving platter.
- Stir cilantro, light butter, fat-free sour cream, and lemon juice together in a bowl; drizzle over asparagus to serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 97 cal
- 6.5 g
- 8.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"I did not grill these--I did roast the asparagus in the oven only because the weather hasn't been great and I could not wait to try these. I did not use light butter, just regular salted butter. I als..." See moreo used reduced fat sour cream because that was what I had on hand. I thought this was fantastic. The drizzle over the top really made the roasted asparagus even better. This has got to be one of the best asparagus recipes I've ever had."
"Best asparagus ever! I skipped the boiling part and just through the asparagus on the grill. Worked great. This sauce is seriously amazing, I was dipping my pork in it too. I added a bit of lemon zest..." See more to it too for a more intense lemon flavor. Thanks for the recipe, it'll be used often:)"
Yummy Grilled Asparagus
Drunken Grilled Asparagus
Just swipe to see more like this.