Easy Salmon Whole Wheat Pasta Salad2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“This is a great pasta salad for spring and summer when the weather is great and you don't want to spend it in the kitchen. It's very kid friendly too.” - by laura
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in rotini, and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until rotini has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Transfer pasta to a large bowl.
- Toss salmon and cucumber in with rotini, flaking the salmon as you stir.
- Combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, and onion powder in a small bowl.
- Spoon yogurt mixture over rotini and gently combine.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Arrange slices of Roma tomatoes on the salad before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 521 cal
- 28.6 g
- 46.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"This is easy to make pasta salad that has too much dressing. I would have preferred that amount cut in half! The dill and onion flavors compliment the salmon nicely. Because I'm a vegetable lover, ..." See moreI added peas and celery to the cucumbers. Tomatoes make a great garnish!"
No Mayo Easy Pasta Salad
Delicious Salmon Pasta Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.