Easy Salmon Brown Rice Pasta Salad1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“This is a unique twist using brown rice pasta instead of ordinary wheat. This brightly colored tasty salad has wild Alaskan salmon, cherry tomatoes, avocado, fresh spinach, and a variety of other veggies. It is so easy to make. Chill in fridge and then serve!!!” - by Nichele
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in pasta, and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until it has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drop frozen peas and spinach into boiling pasta during the last minute of cooking. Drain pasta, peas, and spinach in a colander. Return pasta, peas, and spinach to the pot.
- Stir in salmon and salad dressing until well combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator, about 20 minutes.
- Gently stir in carrots, tomatoes, cilantro, avocado, and lemon juice.
- Garnish with jalapenos.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 456 cal
- 17.6 g
- 56.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I added extra vegetables, using kale instead of spinach, and chopped tomatoes rather than cherry tomatoes. This is a great tasting salad...." See more"
Easy Asian Pasta Salad
Delicious Salmon Pasta Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.