Scallop and Oyster Stew0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“If you prefer, increase the amount of scallops and eliminate the oysters. If you prefer thinner stew, add another 1/2 cup milk.” - by TerryWilson
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Stir in the green onion, celery, and prosciutto; cover the pot and cook the mixture, stirring once, for 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Stir the scallops and oysters with liquid into the green onion mixture; cook uncovered, stirring frequently, until the scallops are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir the corn, tomato, half-and-half, jalapeno pepper, sesame oil, and cilantro into the oyster mixture.
- Remove the pot from heat, cover, and allow the stew to sit until uniformly heated, about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 384 cal
- 17.1 g
- 22.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Oyster Stew for One or Two
Catfish and Oyster Stew
Just swipe to see more like this.