Bo's Asparagus Casserole0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This casserole is a staple at our holiday meals. Loaded with asparagus, cream of mushroom soup, and creamy cheese, it's sure to be a crowd-pleaser!” - by LHEIDE
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place half the asparagus into the bottom of an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Spread 1 can cream of mushroom soup over the asparagus.
- Top soup with 6 slices processed cheese.
- Layer on remaining asparagus, remaining soup, and remaining slices of processed cheese.
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs over the casserole; spread butter cubes evenly over the crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling and the cracker topping is lightly browned, about 45 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 404 cal
- 31.2 g
- 20.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
My Asparagus Casserole
Asparagus Casserole II
Just swipe to see more like this.