Asparagus, Ham, and Lemon5 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 15 min
“This simple dish is fast to make and perfect for spring.” - by Chef John
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in prosciutto and cook until crisp, about 3-4 minutes.
- Place asparagus in the skillet, and toss gently until coated with oil.
- Pour in water and cover with lid; cook for 1 minute.
- Remove lid, stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute with lid on.
- Remove lid and cook uncovered until the spears are still crisp but tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze lemon juice over the top.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 141 cal
- 11.5 g
- 7.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"This is one of the best asparagus recipes I have ever used, and I LOVE asparagus. The only change I made was to add garlic into the oil with the prosciutto, and then again with the asparagus. I also..." See more used some leftover chicken stock I had around instead of the water. YUM"
Roasted Asparagus Prosciutto and Egg
Asparagus Salad with Lemon and Feta
Just swipe to see more like this.