Broiled Asparagus Parmesan4 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 8 min
- Ready In: 13 min
“This is a tasty fresh vegetable dish ready in 15 minutes. The asparagus stays nice and green when steamed in the microwave or steamer if you prefer. The parmesan gives it a little extra flavor.” - by JUDYG
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place asparagus and water in 8x8 inch microwave-safe dish and cover.
- Heat in microwave on high until tender, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Remove asparagus from dish and place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Squeeze lemon wedge into melted butter and drizzle over asparagus.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and ground white pepper over asparagus.
- Place under broiler until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 97 cal
- 7.3 g
- 5.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"A very simple and easy dish to prepare...my husband loved it...." See more"
"This was SO good! I eyeballed the measurements, and it was super quick and easy to make. The only change I made was adding a sprinkle of sea salt. This recipe will be going into regular rotation for s..." See moreure!"
Becel(R) Oven-Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan Gremolata
Just swipe to see more like this.