Quiche a la Benedict0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“It's basically asparagus quiche, but with Canadian bacon. Top with your favorite Hollandaise sauce to serve. Enjoy!” - by Amanda E. C.
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch quiche
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir asparagus until tender, about 10 minutes. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Stir Canadian bacon, grated onion, and garlic into the asparagus; cook and stir until the garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove skillet from heat, cover, and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, cream, biscuit mix, butter, Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, black pepper, and hot sauce together in a bowl.
- Place the pie crust into a 9-inch pie dish; spread asparagus mixture into the crust.
- Spread Colby-Monterey Jack cheese over the asparagus mixture in an even layer, and pour the egg mixture slowly over the quiche.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the filling is lightly puffed and browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 411 cal
- 31.9 g
- 19.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Asparagus Mushroom Bacon Crustless Quiche
Shreddies Quiche Lorraine
Just swipe to see more like this.