No-Bake Banana Split Cake0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Decadent, fruity, creamy dessert. No bake!” - by KarenCanCook
Original recipe yields 1 9x13-inch cake
- Combine 1/2 cup melted butter with graham cracker crumbs in a bowl; press mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat 2 cups confectioners sugar and 1 cup softened butter with eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer until very light and fluffy, about 15 minutes.
- Spread butter mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Arrange sliced bananas on top of the butter mixture, then scatter fruit cocktail over bananas.
- Beat heavy cream until foamy in a large bowl. Gradually add 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, continuing to beat until soft peaks form.
- Spread whipped cream over the fruit cocktail.
- Arrange the maraschino cherries decoratively on top.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 434 cal
- 30.1 g
- 41.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
No reviews (yet). Have you made this recipe? Be the first to review it!
Southern Style Banana Split Cake
Banana Split Cake VI
Just swipe to see more like this.