I Dream of Spinach0 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“A delicious pasta dish with bacon, spinach, asparagus and a hint of lemony goodness. The sauce is Alfredo but it's almost unrecognizable. This is one of my 5-year-old's favorite suppers.” - by Alphaminx
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Reserve 1/4 cup of bacon drippings in the skillet.
- Place asparagus, spinach, and garlic into the skillet with the bacon drippings; cook and stir over medium heat until the asparagus is tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle in lemon zest and toss to combine; thoroughly mix in bacon and Alfredo sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low and bring sauce to a simmer.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in rotini and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through but is still slightly firm, about 8 minutes. Drain well.
- Transfer the rotini to a serving bowl and top with Alfredo sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 548 cal
- 31.8 g
- 49.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Sausage Spinach Alfredo Lasagna
Pork Meatballs and Spinach Pasta
Just swipe to see more like this.