Halibut Olympia1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 45 min
“This is my twist on a halibut classic! This is the only way I make halibut!” - by gibsey23
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk olive oil, dry mustard, melted butter, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon kosher salt, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, 1 teaspoon black pepper, and 1 teaspoon dried dill in a 9x13-casserole dish.
- Coat fish with seasoned olive oil mixture, turning several times to coat. Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour (up to overnight) to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix sour cream, red onion, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, parsley, garlic, 1 tablespoon kosher salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, and 1 teaspoon dill in a bowl until combined.
- Spread sour cream mixture over fish.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over sour cream mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Remove fish from oven and top with French-fried onions. Return to oven and bake until onions are lightly browned, about 10 more minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 484 cal
- 34 g
- 8.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Baked Halibut Sitka
Alaskan Halibut Caprese
Just swipe to see more like this.