Taffy Chocolate Covered Almonds0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Almonds covered in taffy, then dipped in chocolate. Delicious! Our favorite taffy flavors: honey, vanilla, lemon, orange, chocolate malt, caramel swirls, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, maple and cherry!” - by TaffyTree
Original recipe yields 2 dozen candies
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Place taffy candy pieces onto a microwave-safe plate, and heat in microwave oven until warm and soft, 5 to 10 seconds. Check after 5 seconds to prevent candy from becoming too hot.
- Place a warmed taffy piece onto a flat work surface and pat out to form a 1 1/2-inch circle.
- Cut the circle into quarters.
- Place an almond onto each quarter-circle, and enclose the almond in the taffy. Repeat for remaining taffy and almonds. Let the taffy-covered almonds cool.
- Place chocolate chips into a small microwave-safe bowl, and heat chips in microwave oven until shiny and beginning to melt, about 10 seconds. Stir, then repeat microwaving and stirring in 5-second intervals until the chocolate is warm and smooth.
- Dip each taffy-wrapped almond in chocolate, place onto the parchment paper, and allow to set until the chocolate is hardened, about 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 29 cal
- 1.3 g
- 4.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
White Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Just swipe to see more like this.