Chicken Spinach Roulade6 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“This recipe is easy and sure to impress.” - by LadyVictorie
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Place chicken breasts between two sheets of heavy plastic (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound the chicken with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a uniform thickness of 1 inch.
- Heat spinach in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Whisk eggs, Parmesan cheese, and milk together in a bowl.
- Stir egg mixture into the spinach; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spread about 2 heaping tablespoonfuls of the spinach mixture onto each pounded chicken breast.
- Roll each breast into a cylinder shape, secure ends with toothpicks, and arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs atop rolled chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 45 minutes. Allow chicken to rest for several minutes before removing toothpicks and serving.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 303 cal
- 7.3 g
- 24.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"Very easy to make! I wouldn't cook it again for 45 minutes though, I think my chicken was on the dry side :(..." See more"
"Something happened to my "original" recipe once I submitted it to be published. Did "the kitchen" tester change it? First, I roll the chicken rolls in breadcrumbs, NOT sprinkle them atop. Secondly,..." See more I bake mine at 350 NOT 375. You can even try baking it at 325 for one hour. This looks like my recipe and it has my name on it, but it is not the same."
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Spinach Chicken Parmesan
Just swipe to see more like this.