Ham and Asparagus Brunch Bake1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“An asparagus and ham-layered casserole with seasoned baking mix makes a nice brunch casserole. I think this could be easily made into an appetizer.” - by MissKitty
Original recipe yields 1 9x13-inch casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine baking mix, tarragon, dry mustard, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a separate bowl; pour the egg mixture into the baking mix and seasonings, and whisk until smooth.
- Pour half the batter into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Arrange half the asparagus spears over the batter.
- Top asparagus spears with ham and onion; sprinkle on 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Pour the remaining batter over the Parmesan cheese, and arrange the remaining asparagus spears on top. Sprinkle casserole with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 231 cal
- 10.2 g
- 25.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I cut the recipe but didn't change anything except using buttermilk instead of milk. I thought the end result was too bready and the uncut asparagus spears were hard to deal with. If I were to make ..." See morethis again I would cut the asparagus into bite sized pieces and cut down on the Bisquick layer. I don't think I'll make it again though."
Cheesy Ham Potato Bake
Ham and Mac Bake
Just swipe to see more like this.