Artichoke Asparagus Pasta Salad4 Reviews
- Prep: 40 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 12 hr 50 min
“I make tons of this pasta salad whenever there is a large potluck type gathering, and there is almost always never any left to bring home after.” - by Home_Chef_Jen
Original recipe yields 30 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tri-colored pasta at a boil until tender yet slightly firm, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and rinse in cold water until chilled; drain again.
- Transfer the pasta to a very large salad bowl and toss with olive oil until coated.
- Mix broccoli florets, artichoke hearts, asparagus, parsley, spinach, and olives into the pasta until thoroughly combined.
- Stir Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, red wine vinegar, ranch dressing mix, black pepper, and salt together in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 12 hours to blend flavors before serving.
Amount Per Serving (30 total)
- 305 cal
- 18.4 g
- 27.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"This was a big hit at the BBQ! I added just a bit of bottled ranch and Italian dressing dressing to add a little more zest, but it was great before the additions too. Yummy!..." See more"
"This is totally worth all the chopping!! I always use fresh spinach and Spicy Ranch Mix, and add twice the amount of red wine vinegar. My sister LOVED it and asked for the recipe. That means it is rea..." See morelly really good!!! I also cut back on the parsley."
Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad with Chicken, Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes
Roasted Eggplant and Asparagus Pasta Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.