Sausage and Asparagus Spaghettini1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“A quick and easy weeknight meal.” - by tipsuda
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cook the Italian sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and no longer pink inside, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer sausages to a plate. When cool enough to handle, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghettini at a boil until tender yet firm, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus pieces in the hot oil until they start to soften, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 more minute.
- Mix in diced roma tomatoes, garlic salt, and black pepper; cook and stir until the tomatoes soften slightly, 1 or 2 more minutes. Remove vegetables from heat.
- Toss the sliced sausage in the skillet with the asparagus and tomatoes to combine; lightly mix in the spaghettini.
- Sprinkle the spaghettini and vegetables with Parmesan cheese.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 496 cal
- 26 g
- 45.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Delicious!! My kids 10 and 7 both gave it 5 stars. Very yummy! In the future, I'd add a little more sausage... otherwise, perfection!..." See more"
Sweet Italian Sausage Ragout with Linguine
Easy Italian Sausage Spaghetti
Just swipe to see more like this.