Sweet and Sour Chicken Tenders29 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“This super-easy sweet and sour dish is quick to make and served with white rice.” - by LADISLIPPER27
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour cornstarch and garlic salt into a large resealable bag.
- Dip chicken pieces in beaten egg. Remove and drop chicken into cornstarch mixture and seal the bag.
- Shake the chicken in the bag until all pieces are fully coated.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir chicken in heated oil until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir vinegar, sugar, chicken broth, ketchup, soy sauce, and salt together in a bowl.
- Arrange the browned chicken in a baking dish; pour the vinegar mixture over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 40 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 382 cal
- 8 g
- 44.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (29)Rate This Recipe
"Would add a few more ingredients such as onion,peppers etc..." See more"
"Thes are so good! Taste like chinese food take-out! My 2 yr old and hubby also really liked them...." See more"
Korean Spicy Chicken Tenders with Sweet Apple
Chicken With Sweet and Sour Fig Sauce
Just swipe to see more like this.