Slow-Cooked Chili1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 8 hr
- Ready In: 8 hr 15 min
“Here's a hearty chili made with ground beef and kidney beans, cooked for hours in a slow cooker.” - by jrgh17
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Cook and stir ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer ground beef to a slow cooker.
- Stir in kidney beans, diced tomatoes, onion, half the green bell peppers, half the red bell peppers, chili powder, garlic, salt, and ground black pepper until well combined.
- Place remaining green bell peppers and red bell peppers on top of mixture.
- Cover the cooker and cook on High setting until vegetables are soft and the flavors have blended, about 2 hours.
- Stir chili and cook on Low setting for 6 more hours.
- Serve in bowls; garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon of shredded Cheddar cheese.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 333 cal
- 17.7 g
- 21 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"There is some awesome recipes on here but this is not one of them. I did not care for this...." See more"
Best Ever Chuck Wagon Chili
Chili (AKA Heaven)
Just swipe to see more like this.