Thai Pad Thai Noodles0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Pad Thai is our most classic common dish. It goes great with a nice tall glass of Thai iced tea.” - by Zfamily
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring water to a boil in a pot.
- Place rice noodles in a large bowl. Pour boiling water over noodles and allow to soak until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Cook and stir garlic and pork in hot oil until pork is no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in soaked rice noodles, bean sprouts, dried shrimp, palm sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, and lime juice, stirring until palm sugar has dissolved. Cook until noodles are heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in salted radish until combined.
- Lightly toss peanuts and noodle mixture together until combined Transfer to a platter. Garnish with cilantro.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 374 cal
- 15.3 g
- 50 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Pad Kee Mow (Drunkard's Noodles)
Tantalizing Pad Thai
Just swipe to see more like this.