Roasted Winter Vegetable Ragout in Pastry Cups0 Reviews
- Prep: 50 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This meat-free dish is far from boring . . . in fact, its great taste and elegant presentation make it easy to impress your friends and family.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the carrots, onion, parsnips and garlic into a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat. Spoon the vegetable mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon the vegetable mixture into a 3-quart saucepan. Stir in the broth and heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in the couscous. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the arugula. Cook for 2 minutes or until the couscous is tender and the arugula is wilted.
- Divide the vegetable mixture among the pastry shells. Sprinkle with the lemon zest and parsley. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 354 cal
- 18.1 g
- 43.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Roasted Fennel with Lemon Stuffing
Roasted Vegetable and Cornbread Stuffing
Just swipe to see more like this.