Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 51 min
“These whoopie pies are made with spice cake rounds, filled with a sweet creamy filling, and topped with pecans.” - by JELL-O
Original recipe yields 22 whoopie pies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package, except reduce water to 1/3 cup. Stir in 1 pkg. dry pudding mix and carrots. Drop 1 rounded Tbsp. batter, 2 inches apart, into 44 mounds on baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle half with nuts.
- Bake 14 to 16 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out almost clean. Cool on baking sheets 2 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and milk in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add remaining dry pudding mix package; mix well.
- Spread rounded 1 Tbsp. filling onto bottom side of each plain cookie; cover with nut-topped cookie.
Amount Per Serving (22 total)
- 174 cal
- 6.2 g
- 27.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"Nice & Moist but I am going to try for bigger flavor profile the next time I make them. I think to boost the flavor I will replace the water for the cake mix with coffeee & use Cheesecake Pudding inst..." See moreead of vanilla. Overall a really nice spin on the whoopie pie I was a little concerned on how well the cream cheese & milk would blend. I beat the cream cheese and slowly added the milk while I was beating it and it worked well."
OREO and Fudge Ice Cream Cake
Quick Cake Bites
Just swipe to see more like this.