Tangy Sweet Potato Fries16 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“These turned my non-sweet potato-loving husband into a 'that's my favorite dish' kind of man!” - by rparten
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix sweet potato wedges, Italian dressing, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder together in a bowl until sweet potatoes are evenly coated. Season with black pepper.
- Arrange potato wedges on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, then flip potatoes over; continue baking until easily pierced with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Sprinkle sweet potato fries with the remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese to serve.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 291 cal
- 8.7 g
- 48.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (16)Rate This Recipe
"These were delicious! I cut mine into fries rather than wedges. My husband even ate and enjoyed them though he has told me many times he doesn't like like sweet potatoes...." See more"
"These easy to make sweet potatoes are a great snack! I'll be making these again soon! If you want an interesting flavor to compliment the potatoes, add a sprinkle of chilotle pepper seasoning!..." See more"
"Wowza. I cut the sweet potatos into fries. The first indication that this was the ride side dish for the evening was the awesome aroma that filled my kitchen. I understood from the get-go that these ..." See moreare baked, not fried, so they are not hard and crunchy. But the flavor and the fact that these are way more healthy than fried french fries keeps these on my "must" list. I served with a side of aioli sauce. Nice and easy recipe!"
Spicy Sweet Potatoes
Easy Sweet Potato Fries with Curry Ketchup
Just swipe to see more like this.