Chicken Mango Salsa Salad with Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette9 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“A delicious, colorful, sweet and spicy salad with diced chicken, a mango pico de gallo salsa, blue cheese, and cranberries in a wonderful chipotle lime vinaigrette. It's almost too pretty to eat...almost.” - by Occasional Cooker
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix mango, tomatoes, onion, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and juice of 1 lime in a large bowl; set aside.
- Whisk olive oil, 1/4 cup lime juice, sugar, chipotle chile powder, cumin, and garlic powder together in a bowl; set aside.
- Toss spinach leaves, broccoli coleslaw mix, chicken, red, green, and yellow bell peppers, cranberries, and pecans together in a large bowl.
- Spread mango salsa and blue cheese on top.
- Drizzle lime dressing over salad and toss before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 331 cal
- 22.9 g
- 25 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"Amazing salad, lots of flavor. Takes lots of work but worth it..." See more"
"I am the submitter of this recipe. It is one of my all-time favorite recipes. I created this the day after a fajita dinner with mango salsa. So the salsa was pre made and the bell peppers were alre..." See moready chopped. So it was only a matter of assembly. It is a great way to use leftovers. It tastes great with leftover rotisserie chicken, fajita chicken or blackened chicken. In Texas there is a chain of grocery stores that makes a great mango salsa and also sells a package of pre-chopped three color peppers that can be used as a short-cut. Either from scratch or using short-cuts the salad is delicious."
Grilled Corn and Poblano Salad with Chipotle Vinaigrette
Chicken Florentine Salad with Orzo Pasta
Just swipe to see more like this.