Chicken Salad With Bacon and Red Grapes6 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This is a recipe that always seems to be used at our family gatherings. Everyone loves it. It's also great to make ahead for busy days.” - by mrsjoedo
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cook bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate and allow to cool; crumble.
- Mix cooked chicken, crumbled bacon, water chestnuts, celery, and red grapes in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, dried parsley, lime juice, onion powder, ground ginger, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper together to make a smooth dressing.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture and stir to coat.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate until cold, at least 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 537 cal
- 48.4 g
- 14.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"We really enjoyed this - however the 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise seemed like too much - I made the dressing using 1/2 of mayonnaise but kept all the other dressing ingredients the same. It has just right. ..." See more I served this on top of toasted ciabatta rolls - like an open faced sandwich. Thanks for sharing this recipe."
"This Chicken Salad was a hit with my friends...I omitted the water chestnuts (simply because I don't like them) and I substituted one half of the mayo with salad dressing. We used whole wheat croissa..." See morents for sandwich bread. Delicious!"
Curried Chicken Salad
Chicken Salad with Bacon and Dates
Just swipe to see more like this.