Cranberry and Almond Pasta Salad2 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Sweet and tangy pasta salad filled with dried cranberries and almonds. Turkey can be used in place of the ham. Great served right away or chilled briefly.” - by ~*ArmyWifeyDebbie*~
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil until cooked through yet tender, about 12 minutes; drain.
- Rinse the pasta in cold water until completely chilled; drain. Transfer cool pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the ham, celery, dried cranberries, and sliced almonds with the bow-tie pasta to mix evenly.
- Stir the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and sugar together in a bowl.
- Pour the mayonnaise dressing over the pasta mixture; toss to coat evenly.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 351 cal
- 20.7 g
- 34.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I tried this with diced chicken instead of ham and added diced green apple. I cut the mayo in half and substituted light sour cream. The crunchiness of the almonds and celery was nice, but this dish ..." See morestill lacked flavour. The taste of the cider vinegar was not pleasant. Not a bad recipe, but needs some variation. Needs flavour."
Bow-Tie Pasta Salad
Ham and Cheese Pasta Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.