Lobster Tomato Sauce1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 min
“Another one of grandma Puglia's treasures! The lobster flavor from the shell infuses into a rich and delicious tomato sauce. You may remove the lobster meat and add to the sauce or serve separately. Serve over linguine.” - by myjo
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook and stir onion and garlic in hot oil until lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- Stir parsley and lobster tails into onion and garlic; cook until shells turn bright red, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, salt, and black pepper with lobster tails; simmer over low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove lobster tails from sauce and shake excess sauce off the shells. If desired, remove lobster meat from shells and stir into sauce or serve lobster pieces separately.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 295 cal
- 13.7 g
- 15.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Tried this last night for dinner, only cut the cooking time down. Once lobster shells turn red the meat is done, that is when the lobster should be removed from pan. Other than that the flavor was g..." See morereat, my husband loved it."
Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
Bryan's Sweet and Hot Tomato Pasta Sauce
Just swipe to see more like this.