Chicken and Asparagus with Penne Pasta16 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Easy dinner that tastes amazing.” - by sandiq
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread the chicken breast tenderloins on the baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic salt and seasoned salt.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes. Set aside; when cool enough to handle, cut tenderloins into bite-size pieces.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water, bring to a boil, and stir in penne. Cook pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until penne are cooked through but still slightly firm, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Transfer penne back to cooking pot and stir in butter and Parmesan cheese until pasta is coated.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; place asparagus into the hot oil and sprinkle with garlic salt. Cook and stir until asparagus are tender, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer penne pasta into a large serving bowl and top with asparagus and chicken tenderloin pieces. Lightly mix asparagus and chicken into the pasta to serve.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 458 cal
- 12.9 g
- 58.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (16)Rate This Recipe
"LOVE this recipe! I used whole wheat penne pasta and instead of garlic salt on the chicken i used garlic powder. This is definitely going in my recipe box for future meals!! :)..." See more"
"This was a quick simple, tasty dish. I added grape tomatoes, halved and fresh garlic at the end of cooking the asparagus. Flavor came from the fresh ingredients. I also sprinkled with a little crushed..." See more red pepper. Yum!"
Asparagus, Chicken, and Pecan Pasta
Penne with Chicken and Asparagus
Just swipe to see more like this.