Halibut Baked with Sauerkraut1 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 12 min
- Ready In: 22 min
“Who knew they would make great companions AND create their own entree and side dish? This dish is quick, easy, and fresh!” - by Aunt Bea
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x12-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pat dry halibut fillets with paper towels. Season each side with salt and black pepper.
- Place fillets in prepared baking dish; top each fillet with sauerkraut.
- Spread tomatoes over fillets.
- Cover the dish loosely with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with malt vinegar before serving, if desired.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 160 cal
- 2.4 g
- 7.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"There is WAY too much sauerkraut in this. I'm wondering if there's a mistake in the recipe? It just tasted like sauerkraut with a few random pieces of fish here and there. I loved the flavor and wi..." See morell definitely make it again, but I'm going to either halve the sauerkraut or double the tomatoes and fish."
Baked Halibut Steaks
Alaskan Halibut Caprese
Just swipe to see more like this.