Eggplant and Goat Cheese Lasagna31 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This lasagna is a take on the traditional. Instead of noodles, it uses sliced eggplant. Instead of ricotta, it uses goat cheese. It is delicious!!!” - by Kimberly L.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange one fourth of eggplant slices in a layer in the bottom of the dish.
- Pour one fourth of pasta sauce on top of eggplant layer.
- Dot pasta sauce layer with one fourth of goat cheese slices.
- Repeat layers three more times with remaining ingredients, ending with a top layer of goat cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until pasta sauce is bubbling and goat cheese is melted, 45 to 60 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 328 cal
- 19.1 g
- 25.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (31)Rate This Recipe
"I have never before reviewed a recipe online, however, this was so good, and so simple that I felt I had to. The only thing I added was cooked, sliced, turkey italian sausage to make it a little more..." See more filling for my teenage boys. Even my middle one, who claims to hate eggplant loved this dish, and finished the leftovers the next day! A keeper for sure!"
"This dish is very simple and quick to put together (although it does take a good hour to cook). I used about half the cheese to cut down on calories and found that it was still very flavorful because ..." See moreof how strong the goat cheese flavor is. Great meal and surprisingly filling."
Irresistible Eggplant Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.