Italian Style Chicken Salad0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Warm roasted chicken and garlic adds flavor, fresh fennel and onion and celery give nice crunch. Served on a bed of arugula. You are going to love this one!” - by KrissyHipp30
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic until softened and golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice; set aside to cool.
- Toss chicken, fennel, celery, red onion, and parsley together in a large bowl.
- Stir in the cooled garlic and olive oil, mayonnaise, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper.
- Arrange arugula on a serving platter; serve chicken salad on arugula.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 540 cal
- 45.2 g
- 8.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Feta Chicken Salad
Chicken Florentine Salad with Orzo Pasta
Just swipe to see more like this.